CALL FOR PAPER – Early Bird Registration is now OPEN!
International Webinar on Digital Architecture (IWeDA) 2021
13-14 December 2021 (Online) – Asynchronous Parallel Session open Dec 14th-17th 2021
Theme and Topics
Digital Architecture is advancing thanks to the new crazy ideas and sophisticated software and hardware development. Innovation in DA will create a future un-precedented architecture world. This International Webinar on Digital Architecture (IWeDA) challenges anyone to share their brightest ideas on embedding digital technology into the architecture world. DA will discuss topics, but not limited, on:
1. Digital Architecture and Works
2. The Technology Development of Digital Architecture
3. The Future of Architecture Design and Research as Influenced by Digital Architecture.
Registration Period: June 15th – August 15th , 2021
Early Bird Registration Payment: June 15th – July 15th 2021
Registration Payment Deadline: July 16th – August 16th 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 16th , 2021
Abstract Review & Judgement: August 16th – Sep 1st , 2021
Abstract Acceptance Announcement: Sept 1st , 2021
Early Bird Publication Payment: Sept 1st – 15th 2021
Publication Payment Deadline: Sept 16th – Nov 1st 2021
Full Paper & Presentation Video Deadline: Dec 7th , 2021
Conference Day: December 13-14th , 2021
Asynchronous Parallel Session: Dec 14th -17th 2021
Full Paper Revision & Submission: Dec 2021- March 2022
Published Paper: Mid 2022
Join the forum NOW as an Observer/Participant or also as a Presenter.
Register before July 15th to get EARLY BIRD access!
Should you require any assistance, contact us at:
• Whatsapp: +6281 2121 6868 0 (WA Chat)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IWEDA 2021 is hosted by Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta.
• Ikatan Arsitek Indonesia DIY
• Institut Teknologi Nasional – Bandung
• Universitas Trisakti – Jakarta
• Universitas Katolik Soegijapranata – Semarang
• Universitas Warmadewa – Bali
• Universitas Multimedia Nusantara – Jakarta
• Universitas Ciputra – Surabaya
• Jurnal ARTEKS